Affordable Print from bakergoodchild
bakergoodchild have specialist knowledge of the whole print industry, from variable digital to lithographic, B2, B1, Web and we can deliver cost effective solutions, often with impossible deadlines.
Print solutions from bakergoodchild
Whether as part of your mailing campaign or as a stand-alone print job, bakergoodchild will either print in-house or source from the best possible trusted specialist suppliers. We print letterheads, postcards, brochures, envelopes, catalogues, stickers, magazines and more for our customers, often saving money, improving quality – and taking the hassle out of the process.
We realise that there is no such thing as a “one size fits all” print solution and therefore we work hard to tailor a solution specific to each customer’s individual circumstances.
Whatever the size of your print work please call bakergoodchild on 0800 612 1972 to have a discussion with one of our print experts.
How we do it
You can depend on our “eye for detail” and expertise in print to make the best technical recommendations for your print jobs (e.g. Lithographic vs. Digital, B1, B2, Web etc.). Our technical expertise can be particularly helpful to back-up your own in-house knowledge.
Digital / Variable Data Printing
An area that has increased in use over the past 10-15 years is digital printing. bakergoodchild are specialists in the area of digital printing and variable digital printing allowing fully customised, personalised, colour direct mail campaigns. Call us on 0800 612 1972 to discuss how digital printing could work for your organisation.
There are many reasons to buy digital printing services from bakergoodchild including:
- Lower cost on small print batches
- Fully variable, personalised artwork
- Green friendly benefits due to less materials usage
- Significantly easier reworking of print
- Very rapid turnaround times as the print is designed digitally
- Variable data printing to enable direct mail personalisation
Integrated print, direct mail and postage solutions
A major benefit of working with a Mailing House like bakergoodchild is the integrated nature of our services. Here, we provide integrated mailing solutions – so order the print from us, we can manage your whole direct mail campaign for you and then cost-effectively mail the campaign out. We’re a one stop shop, so why outsource to multiple companies?
Save money on print
Saving money is a standard service offering from us, but even so, each customer has a solution tailored to their precise requirements. There are numerous ways that savings are made, which are summarised in the list below.
- Best printer for the job – bakergoodchild will print in-house or select the optimal printer for the job. Bulk buying means we can pass cash savings on to you.
- Staff benefits – Staff time will be saved in areas such as sourcing, negotiating, managing print runs and ordering stock, etc.
- Equipment benefits – Costs incurred in printers, software and other related purchases will no longer be required
- Premises benefits – Energy bills will be lower (no machinery use) and premises space tied up with stock and print machinery can be re-allocated for other uses
- Stock benefits – There are no stock wastage/obsolescence costs as there would be if managed internally
- Print consultancy savings – Through bakergoodchild, cost savings can be achieved on areas such as specification changes, e.g. black and white instead of colour, standard paper rather than glossy, etc. The correct selection of print technology (e.g. digital for small runs, litho for long runs) can also reduce costs