Quality Policy Statement QM06
The Management of bakergoodchild has a policy of continual improvement. In line with this policy, we recognise the benefits of operating our business in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Provide financial and personnel resource to maintain and continually improve our quality management system
- Ensure all employees are trained and have the requisite knowledge and experience to carry out their roles in an effective manner
- Maintain a fair and positive work environment that respects and rewards efficiency, innovation and hard work
- Respond to any customer quality concerns effectively and timely
- Maintain a structured and consistent approach to business
- Maximise internal efficiency
- Maintain the very highest standards of customer care and customer satisfaction possible.
- Aim to achieve total customer satisfaction with the services we offer so customers continue to choose us as their preferred supplier and also confidently recommend our company to other potential customers.
bakergoodchild will achieve these objectives through the development and continuous improvement of our quality management system, benchmarking performance, open communication with customers and a commitment policy of continual improvement.
It will be management’s responsibility for ensuring adherence to the quality management system and recording final impact of quality improvement.
At each induction, each employee will receive a copy of this quality policy. Employees will have easy access to all quality policies and procedures.
This policy will be reviewed at least every two years to ensure its continued suitability.
This policy statement is to be communicated to, understood and followed by all personnel employed by the company.