Direct Mail Services from bakergoodchild
Choose from a range of integrated solutions to create the perfect direct mail campaign for your organisation.
Direct Mail Services
- Personalisation – bakergoodchild have a full range of personalisation options including: high speed inkjet personalisation & envelope printing; colour variable digital print; high speed cut sheet mono laser printing.
- Fulfilment – With the latest technology we offer envelope enclosing from C6 to C4 and even bespoke sizes, including 2d camera matching & selective enclosing; polywrap enclosing and self-mailers.
- Inkjet Personalisation – With multiple ink and solvent based high-speed inkjet lines, we can output over 500,000 personalised items per day, including envelopes, postcards and printed polythene.
- Colour Laser Personalisation – Having the latest high quality range of production colour laser printers, capable of printing SRA3 up to 350gsm stock, we can produce anything from high volume white paper solution personalised letters, to self-mailers, postcards and brochures with full personalised variable digital print throughout.
- Mono Laser Personalisation – Running 5 production high capacity Ricoh mono laser printers, we can produce over 500,000 A4 prints per day at the best possible quality.
- High Speed Letters: We have a suite of high speed production enclosers that can insert up to 8 items. We use 2D barcode matching, selective inserting and integrity to ensure 100% enclosing accuracy. This is suitable for any direct mail, but essential for multi-page and transactional work. Total daily capacity is 500,000 per day.
- C4 & Bespoke (large Letters): We have industry leading Buhrs enclosers with 2d matching and integrity. Our machines are capable of running 250,000+ items per day.
- Self-Mailers – Whilst these do not require enclosing we have a range of sealing options, including easy peel glue and automated tabbing to ensure your mail piece arrives intact and complies with postal requirements.
Complete direct mail solutions from bakergoodchild
Whatever your requirement, bakergoodchild is here to help and provide a full range of direct mail solutions for every type and size of business! Contact us today to discuss your project requirement and one of our direct mail experts can work with you to rapidly create a tailored solution.
bakergoodchild can manage the entire direct mail process
Including printing, fulfilment, personalisation, data management, distribution, bulk mail and reduced postage costs. We actively work with you to create a solution personalised to your business and choose the elements of our service which meet your needs.
However large your direct mail campaign is contact us, bakergoodchild will have a solution for your organisation. Call us today on 0800 612 1972 to discuss your future direct mail campaigns.
Direct mail fulfilment
Our objective at bakergoodchild is to offer a highly customised mailing solution to meet every client’s needs. A part of our offering is direct mail fulfilment, we can manage the process from end to end or you can choose the elements of the service which meet your needs best. If you’d like to read the steps involved in direct mail fulfilment click the “read more text” button below.
- Preparation – This includes collection of data, acquiring stationery stocks and printed materials, etc.
- Automated collation – The insertion of multiple inserts into the direct mail run
- Automated folding – Folds are inserted automatically in the required places
- Automated envelope closing – The envelope is automatically closed when the contents have been inserted
- Automated polywrapping and poly processing – Addition of polywrap where required in campaigns
- Distribution – Bundling, package into boxes and arranging final distribution
Direct mail personalisation
Personalisation of direct mail campaigns is all about treating customers as individuals and is a major part of why direct mail campaigns have returned to prominence in recent years. bakergoodchild delivers highly personalised campaigns which improve customer relations, help to build a brand, create an improved professionalism for campaigns and ultimately improve ROI and response rates.
Data management is critical to the success of any direct mail campaign. Here at bakergoodchild we have a dedicated and experienced data management team that will ensure data is optimised to improve campaign success rates and metrics. Use our data management service to improve ROI, customer satisfaction and reduce wastage from inaccurate mailings.
- Goneaway suppression – Checking and removal of records where they have moved from their address
- Duplication removal – Various checks to ensure that duplicated records are removed
- PAF verification – Checking for data accuracy with the Post Office Address File
- Death register check – Checking with the Death Register to ensure that records are not recently deceased
- Preference services – Checking opt-out subscribers with FPS, MPS and TPS
- Data enhancement – Adding extra fields to enhance information, perhaps from other databases and/or data sources
- Mailing list preparation – We supply your final database back to you cleansed and ready to use
Flexible customised direct mail package
bakergoodchild is a dynamic and successful Direct Mail Company who can offer entirely flexible customised direct mail packages for customers. The range of direct mail services has grown in recent years; we can now offer for example fulfilment, printing the mailshot, posting the mailshot and much more.