At bakergoodchild, we have experience at working on hundreds of different campaigns, which has seen us print everything from marketing materials to transactional documents. One such type of document is those sent out by insurance policy providers.
Please read on below to find out more about how we can not only handle this type of mailshot efficiently but securely too.
Why might you need to print and mail insurance policy documents?
It’s fair to say that the insurance industry is huge. In 2015, it was found that in the UK alone, the insurance industry manages investments of around £1.9 trillion, which is equivalent to 25% of the total of the UK’s net worth.
With everything from home and travel insurance to valuables and life insurance, it is an industry that covers everything both large and small in our lives. Because of this, it’s hardly surprising that there is a wealth of information in this industry, and plenty of reasons that you may need insurance documents printed or mailed. Just some of these reasons are below:
- Informing customers about recent changes in the market
- Perhaps you have new deals on offer
- You may be welcoming new customers on board
- Dealing with insurance claims
Many people have chosen to go electronic with their documents now across industries that have traditionally been paper-based, such as banking or insurance. However, just as with banking, many of the documents involved with insurance policy providers can be important, and often time critical.
It was found that 98% of people open their direct mail daily, and at least 77% sort through it as soon as it arrives. If you need customers to quickly read important information, then physical mail is often the way forward.
Printing and mailing insurance documents securely
Given that these documents may contain sensitive information, it’s important to handle them with care, and that’s where we can help. Not only will we print your documents, but we’ll ensure that regardless of the campaign you will be running, it is handled with the sensitivity that it needs.
Here’s how it works:
- Printing – At the beginning of the process, after scoping out your needs, we will print your documents. Variable data printing allows us to print documents with different (variable) information (such as names and addresses) in a highly efficient manner
- Packaging – We’ll package your documents, ready to be sent
- Posting – Then we’ll post your documents, ensuring they arrive at the correct addresses as quickly as possible. You can also use first-class delivery, ensuring your documents are tracked, should they contain sensitive information
Find out more from us here at bakergoodchild
If you are looking to send insurance policy mailshots and would like to find out more from one of the UK’s most reliable mailing houses, then we would be more than happy to help. Please either call us on 0800 612 1972 or find our contact details here.
Image credit: Vinnstock – Adobe Stock