Use postcode demographics
to target new prospects
The new service supports B2C
businesses in targeting customers without using
You can send advertising mail on new products and services to households meeting your customer profile without using personal data like names.
How it works in brief:
- You want to target a specific customer profile and send out direct mail advertising new offers.
- A bakergoodchild specialist will use the partially addressed database to locate postcode addresses of those people that fit the demographic you are targeting
- The database has a list of customers already known to have purchased or shown interest in similar products / services and provides postcodes of potential customers living near the existing profiled customers
- Your current customer list will be filtered out to eliminate on wastage, so you are targeting new customers only
- bakergoodchild will then provide you with the data count for your mailing and help you print, mail fulfil and post the partially addressed mail out
- No names will be used in the address details, making the postage cost less than personalised mail
Download our eBook to find out how Partially Addressed Mail works and how you can use it for running effective direct mail campaigns.
Why you should consider this option:
86% of partially
is engaged with