Delivering all primary school mailing requirements
As an experienced Mailing House with specialism in the educational sector we can fulfill all of your mailing requirements in a primary school. Our experts can advise on a range of bulk mail, transactional mail, print and postal savings which all can be tailored to the needs of each school or college.
Integrated primary school mailing house services
As a mailing house we would be delighted to provide all of our primary school services with an A-Z integrated solution for mailing house services. This would commence with design/concept, progress through print and fulfilment and end with final distribution of the mail. With our service you can choose the elements of the service that work for you and order elements only (e.g. print only) although we are ready to deliver the entire solution.
Print services for primary schools
Choose bakergoodchild as the only print partner you need for all the bulk print services in your primary school. Ours is a service for bulk printing, i.e. 500+ units, we have a large range of printer options and can advise on the best use of material texture and colour/mono in your print jobs. We have worked with many schools in the bulk supply of print services to primary schools and offer highly competitive pricing. Here are a few examples of print services we provide (these are also available for secondary schools too):
- Bookmarks – custom bookmarks which aid learning with school logo/information or characters included
- Cards and stickers – custom made designs, praise, rewards, term dates information, etc.
- Certificates – star of the week, special achievement awards, etc.
- Forms – volume printing of forms for accident and injury recording, parental consent forms, e-safety consent and a range of custom forms
- Manuals – a range of manuals and handbooks for staff training and other purposes. These can feature dividers / multiple parts, etc.
- Newsletters – custom newsletters printed for schools as are needed
- Promotional items – Print to promote the school, e.g. prospectus, reports, presentation folders, etc. These are often produced with the use of glossy style print (and are especially popular for university mailings too)
- School stationery – A range of stationery items with school logo/information, e.g. booklets, exercise books (Maths and English), letterheads and school reports templates, etc.
Choose our mailing services and rely in the knowledge you’re working with an experienced partner in the provision of solutions for primary schools.
We work to timescales and can deliver to urgent timescales whatever the reason. Our services works best for bulk runs of 500+ units and can be to deliver:
- General communication – newsletters, school announcements, etc.
- Promotional literature – school prospectus and presentation information (this is especially suited to private/independent schools)
- Transactional type mail – order confirmations, monthly statements, etc.
Postage savings for primary schools
Budgets are at an all-time premium within schools so the last thing that schools need is rising postal costs. Work with bakergoodchild and we can help you to save on your existing postal costs through our partnerships we have with all the main carriers in the UK. This service operates to all the standards and qualities primary schools currently have but the service is supplied at a lower cost.
Talk to bakergoodchild today
For primary school mailing service solutions contact bakergoodchild on 0800 612 1972 today. We have a vast amount of experience supporting the educational sector and look forward to assisting you with your direct mail, print and postage services.