Are you based in Wales and need mailing house services? Then look no further than bakergoodchild the Midlands-based mailing house experts who can meet all of your needs. As a mailing house, we certainly provide mailing solutions but also have a wide variety of other offerings. Did you know that mailing houses also provide print and postage solutions too?
Commencing trade with any new partner has its risks, this is why here at bakergoodchild we don’t expect new customers just to rely on our word that we “are good”. Instead, we work with quality accreditation partners such as ISO (International Standards Organisation) and the BSI (British Standards Institute) to rigorously implement their quality frameworks in areas such as quality, data security, environmental friendliness and more! View our Quality Policy for further information and call us on 0800 612 1972 to discuss your upcoming campaigns.
Wales city pages from bakergoodchild
Based in Birmingham we are fairly close to central Wales with towns like Newtown being especially close, but wherever you are in Wales bakergoodchild can manage all of your print, mail and postage projects. We cover every town and city, but please read the following pages created for specific Welsh cities:
- Cardiff – The capital of Wales with masses of heritage, we work regularly with customers throughout the city. Let us plan your Cardiff direct mail campaign whilst also printing and posting everything you need for successful integrated mailing house solutions
- Swansea – Close to Cardiff we once again actively work in Swansea and surrounding areas. Contact us today to discuss your requirements for mailing house solutions and join our many happy Welsh customers!
Watch this page for notice of additional pages too, with pages planned for Barry, Cwmbran, Llanelli, Neath, Newport, Wrexham, and others. View our complete range of city pages at https://www.bakergoodchild.co.uk/locations-we-cover/.
Integrated Mailing House Solutions in Wales
Mailing house services are best provided in an integrated form. This is where one provider manages all aspects of the campaign from print to mail fulfilment and eventual postage and distribution. As a business bakergoodchild regularly manage all aspects of a campaign for clients, this is efficient and environmentally friendly as it saves on transporting campaign materials from one location to another during the various stages. For example, why employ a specialist printer and then pay/wait for the prints to be sent to the mail fulfilment house?
Here at bakergoodchild we can manage all aspects of the project for you or any of the individual elements, these are provided at an overview level below:
- Printing solutions – Please see our print services page
- Direct mail solutions – Please see our direct mail services page
- Transactional mail solutions – Please see our transactional mail services page
- Postage solutions – Please see our postage services page
Welsh mailing house services from bakergoodchild
Please contact us to plan, strategise and implement your mail, print and postage campaign wherever you are based in Wales. Call now on 0800 612 1972, we’d love to hear from you. View our contact details here, we look forward to hearing from you and helping with your mailing house campaigns.