Everything you could need to know about getting your mail to Brazil
Brazil has the ninth largest economy in the world when it comes to nominal GDP, and when it comes to purchasing power parity, it is the fifth-largest economy in the world. Alongside this, it is also the largest economy in Latin America, and the second largest economy in all of the Americas.
While it does suffer some social and political unrest, it enjoys a moderately free market and from 2000 to 2012 was listed as one of the fastest growing economies of the world. It also boasts a huge population of over 200 million people.
Direct mail is widely enjoyed throughout Brazil, with 74% of Brazilian consumers saying that they like receiving this form of marketing. On average, each Brazilian consumer receives roughly 9.3 pieces of direct mail each and every month.
To help you capitalise more on this form of marketing in Brazil, we have laid out the various facts and statistics when it comes to international mail services to Brazil.
Facts about mail in Brazil
Below are some of the facts about mail in Brazil:
- Widespread history – the Brazilian postal service, known as Correios, has a deep history dating back to 1500
- Address structure – the address structure in Brazil is listed out as similar to that of the UK, except for one minor change. It is as follows: addressee name, street name followed by house name or number, city and province code, postcode, and finally country name
- Multiple services – the postal offices in Brazil also offer banking services too
- Some numbers – Correios has over 125,000 employees and 12,000 consumer outlets, with 6,000 of these being full-time autonomous post offices
- High mail volume – Brazil has one of the largest mail volumes per person in the world, with roughly 52 items delivered per capita annually. This is three times the world’s average of 18.4
Brazil is a huge country, with many people there enjoying the use of direct mail
International mail services to Brazil
Brazil is situated in World Zone 1, and as such has the following international mail services:
- International economy – this can take up to 12 weeks
- International standard – this can take between five and seven working days
- International signed – this can take between five and seven working days
- International tracked – this can take between five and seven working days
For more information on the delivery times to Brazil and how much you can expect to be charged, you can get a full quote from us here.
What else can bakergoodchild do?
bakergoodchild is an all-round international Mailing House,, offering other services such as assisting with the planning of your mailing campaign, the printing of your items, automated tasks such as folding letters, helping to make your items more personal and, of course, the delivery of your items.
Using bakergoodchild to send international mail to Brazil
If you are in need of the above services to help send international mail to Brazil, then simply give us a call on 0800 612 1972.
- International mail to Australia
- International mail to Brazil
- International mail to Canada
- International mail to China
- International mail to France
- International mail to Germany
- International mail to India
- International mail to Ireland
- International mail to Italy
- International mail to Netherlands
- International mail to Poland
- International mail to Spain
- International mail to USA
Image Credit: Kaique Rocha