Baker Goodchild Reflects on 2013
Baker Goodchild – Customer Delight Survey 2013
Established in 1995 Baker Goodchild takes customer satisfaction very seriously. We surveyed our customers asking them to rate us on various criteria with a rating from 1 (extremely dissatisfied) to 6 (extremely satisfied). We summarise the survey findings in this article and infographic.
Survey criteria summary
A summary of the survey findings are listed below. These are rated 1 to 6, Baker Goodchild are delighted to reveal that the lowest rating is 5.80/6.00:
- Willingness to share / transparency of services – 5.80
- Cost effectiveness – 6.00
- Flexibility for additions and changes – 5.90
- Handling mail – 6.00
- Responsive to complaints and queries – 5.90
- Open and accountable transparency – 5.90
- Resolution of discrepancies – 5.80
- Staff telephone/email availability – 5.80
- Booking/jobs turnaround times – 5.80
- Quality of invoicing – 5.80
- Service reliability – 6.00
- Requirements interpreted quickly – 5.90
- Disruption and contingency plans – 5.80
- Mail distribution – 6.00
- Mail production – 5.80
- Discrepancy notification – 5.80
- Delivery to agreed service specification – 5.80
100% of customers likely to use Baker Goodchild services again
A survey highlight was that 100% of all customers said they were likely to use the services of Baker Goodchild again in the future.
Don’t just listen to us; here is what our customers had to say in the survey:
- “Our Account Manager has been incredibly helpful in investigating queries. He works tirelessly at seeking to understand and meet our requirements”.
- “We are very pleased with the service provided and cost”.
- “Very efficient and excellent service at all times”.
- “Simple and straightforward service and our Account Manager was excellent”.
Direct mail statistics for 2013
Here are some supporting direct mail statistics for 2013:
- 77% – Want to receive special offers via direct mail
- 70% – Love direct mail which rewards loyalty
- 62% – Love to receive direct mail which includes new offers
Business statistics for Baker Goodchild in 2013
Below we have summarised some key business statistics for Baker Goodchild during 2013:
- 98% – Of referrals lead to new customer orders
- 96% – Of customer quotations lead to a placed order
- 93% – Of customer quotations to new prospect customers lead to a placed order
- 82% – Of jobs are out within 0 to 2 days from notice
- 35% – Baker Goodchild company turnover grew 35% in 2013
- 10% – Of jobs are out within 3 to 4 days from notice
- 8% – Of jobs are out within 5+ days from notice